I do not have much to add about this song so I stitched some photos and video clips, mostly from Huntington, almost all from Long Island, and all from my own photos. This project has not been nostalgic enough for you, you say? Needs to be more sentimental? Well, here you go!
You can listen to and download the song here.
Billy Beard on drums. Scott Janovitz recorded him.
In order of appearance:
1-2. Shots from the Amtrack train home to Boston.
3. Finley Junior High, L-R: Bruce, Harry, kyle, me, Jeff,
5. Some ecreen shot of a comic book
6. Shot from the train
7. Shot from the train
8. My grandparents in Florida
9. Video clip of Huntington Village
10. A dog waiting to dock the ferry from Port Jefferson to Bridgeport
12. My grandfather and uncle, Queens, NY
13. L-R: Chris, Danny, Charlie, Dan, me, John, reunion
15. Huntington Harbor from Coindre Hall
16. Vince and John, Bolinas
17. A face from L’Archduque, Brussels
18. View across the bay to Northport
19. Ferguson’s Castle (great link)
20. Huntington Bay
21. My grandparents and their friends, probably the Poconos.
22. Our house 1968-1979
23. A barbershop
24. Our T-ball team
25. My mother and father, circa 1963
26. Reunion: Eddie, Brendan, me, Dan.
28. Main Street.
29. The beloved and late lamented Hamburger Choo Choo (Photo courtesy of Michael Sullivan via Facebook)
30. Dan, Katy, Centerport
31. Love wallpaper
32. Little league
33. Mom, with child (me). Dad’s Le Sabre
34. Led Zep poster
36. Daisy cat
41-43. Dairy Barn
44-45. Shots from train
46. Bug at the shore
48. Heckscher Pond
49. Shot from train
50. Huntington Village
51. My grandparents
52. Shot around Heckscher Park
55. Flower Hill
56. Our street and house from 1979-1982.
57. My mother and father in Milan
59. Huntington Bay
Previous songs collected here. Please pass along to others and spread the word. I have no publicist!
All songs ©Bill Janovitz
Pay Pal Tip jar at left menu.